Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thing #17 Play in the Sandbox

I found it very easy to add my name to the OCL list and write my comment (I'm the one who LOVES Bing Cherries.) The link to my blog worked successfully.

Wikis are easy to understand and use. I could use them to reasearch library topics (thing #16), which is work related, but I see Wikis more as a "social networking" experience, and I prefer to communicate in other ways (verbally) as compared to using a computer. My quiet personality is not all than interested in social networking, but I appreciate its important for those who are of a more outgoing personality than myself. This shows that I appreciate the diverity of the personalities of others, and also am open to new ideas -- which is in my opinion is a type of diversity just as important as diversity of race, national origin, or diversability.


Mimi Koerner

No comments: