Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thing #14 -- Technorati

I looked at Technorati and looked at a link called Boing Boing and one called Making Money (the first two I could click on), and did not find anything that particularly interested or surprised. It seemed to me to be mostly people who had a strong need to chat and express themselves to anyone and everyone. As I have said on my previous blogs more than once, that is not a way I choose to express myself or spend my time. Call me unfriendly if you wish, but I am not all that interested in other's business unless they are someone I personally know. I know I can be considered "old fashioned", and make no apologies for it. I appreciate, as I said before that this is the way society is today, and want to learn enough to help those for whom all the "social technology" is important.

Mimi Koerner@theoceancountylibrary.org

No comments: