Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing #10 -- Technology -- Completion of Task

I read the article 20 Things to Watch by Stephen Abram. To be honest, I do not use technology much outside work and completing these assignments, and I do not think I particularly ever will -- except for the basics of e-mail and possibly getting a GPS. I prefer to deal with people in person than through a machine. I do enjoy using a computer to play games, however. My life is so full with work, spending time with my husband, involvement in my church and communicating with God through Bible study and prayer, that I don't really have the time to use technology to its fullest advantage -- actually to be honest the interest either. I do enjoy learning about it however.

I posted a comment on a blog called Favorite Things about a picture of Yosetime. I said I would like to go there sometime.

mkoerner@theoceancountylibrary.org

No comments: