Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thing #23 -- Wrapping Up

Celebration Time! I've learned lots of new stuff!

The main thing I feel about Web 2.0 is that the major part of it is for social networking. I think if you are a person who loves expressing everything and anything about yourself to others -- that's great! That's not my personality, though, and that's ok as well. I don't "dislike" social networking -- it's not just that important to me. I learned about something that is very much a part of our culture, and that's important. I want to reach out to the more technical than myself community that I serve. That is what I believe is the true meaning of diversity -- understanding others in all ways --not just connected to areas of ethnicity, sexual preference, etc.

Listen NJ is what I would most use to listen to audiobooks driving to and from home to Jackson.

I don't think my family and friends are all that techie that I would recommend much of what I learned to them.

Most of all I have appreciated the learning experience.

Mimi Koerner

No comments: